Artie 3000 is the coding robot for kids where you design the code, and Artie 3000 draws the lines. With pre-programmed designs, beginners can start coding right away.
- Artie puts the “A” in STEAM, making coding relatable and fun for kids. Learn to code and get drawing with STEAM-style robotics to create visual masterpieces. If you can code it, Artie 3000 can draw it.
- With its own built-in Wi-Fi server, no internet connection is needed. All kids need is a tablet or computer (not included) to control Artie.
- No internet connection is needed with Artie 3000. With its built-in Wi-Fi server, all you need is a tablet or computer to control Artie. Note: Artie does not collect data of any kind.
- Artie 3000 includes 4 washable markers (Artie is also compatible with any similar-sized marker pens), Quick Start Guide, and Activity Cards.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Features multilingual packaging.
- Artie 3000 measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W.
Educational Insights Artie